Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hotel Room


Fun fact: Other than the body switching, this is a true story. Names changed, of course.

I'm really sorry for my recent absence, the year is wrapping up and I've been very busy finishing everything for school. I didn't intend on taking a week off, it just sorta happened. Kind of like this story XD

I'm going to be reducing to just one cap a day, at 4 pm so I can keep posting daily while reducing the time needed to write. Hopefully that will be more manageable in this busy time, and I can keep giving you guys your daily fix XD

Thanks girls

-Asher

2 comments:

  1. Hey Asher, you wouldn't happen to have the source for this picture by any chance, would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of my pictures come from TheChive. This one came from a collection about selfies.

      Here's a link to the image itself, as well as the collection it came from.

      https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/dff26e9ecc45d4c5043bec2c5c562898.jpg?quality=94&strip=all

      http://thechive.com/2015/04/28/believe-in-your-selfie-46-photos-3/

      Delete