Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cumupance


"Excuse me," I asked the girl in front of me. "Could you scoot over a bit? I can't see."

She looked back at me like she was a queen and I just blundered into her throne room. 

"Hell no, you're a dude you should be tall enough to see over. If you ain't you aren't man enough to like football."

She turned away from me before I could punch her. I was about to yell at her to move, but then a thought popped into my head. My family had the ability to possess people's bodies by contact, switching us with the person we wanted. I figured it would be the perfect cumpunance for this little spoiled brat. 

I yanked on her stupid ponytail and slipped into her body. As soon as I was in I turned around with a smirk as she started freaking out in my body. She got up and ran out, presumably to cry over her dick. 

Meanwhile, I got a great view and a cute little body to enjoy the game in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment