Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Confusing Attire


So the news about the new Blogger rules has probably reached most of you, and I'd like to address it.

It's a major blow to the community, to be sure. We'll most likely lose some of the best sites (Some TG, CrestF, basically all of my favorites). Hopefully we will find another service to post with, but it will affect us majorly regardless. 

However, I'm here to assure you that my blog most likely will not be flagged, as I don't use adult pictures and am not marked as for mature audiences. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure I won't be affected, and will be able to supply caps after the new rules launch. Me and the other non-explicit cappers will still be able to supply caps, even though the arguably best cappers won't be able to. 

So in summary, we won't be stopping (most likely), and here's hoping the affected cappers won't stop either. We're a strong community, and we'll get through this and keep on tg'ing. So let's raise a cap to the future, and the plethora of TG it will contain.

1 comment:

  1. I think most people will transition over to tumbler for their caption blogs. its a shame the tos have changed. Still great to see so many captioners not just quitting!

    ReplyDelete